La Distillerie Index du Forum

La Distillerie Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Gossip Girl Season 2 Ep 16

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Distillerie Index du Forum -> Fréquence Publique -> Poste de transmission
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kenkesho

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Juin - 01:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Gossip Girl Season 2 Ep 16 Répondre en citant

Gossip Girl Season 2 Ep 16 > urlin.us/2vb1p

Gossip Girl Season 2 Ep 16

905f613937
When,,Eric,,came,,out,,with,,that,,one-liner,,towards,,Lily,,and,,Rufus',,lust,,for,,each,,other,,,it,,completed,,the,,cherry,,on,,top,,I,,always,,missed,,in,,Gossip,,Girl.,,Rollins?,Teen,Wolf,Almost,None,of,the,Teen,Wolf,Cast,Is,High-School,Age,1/25/09,POPSUGAR,Entertainment,Gossip,Girl,Gossip,Girl,Recap:,Episode,16,,"Youve,Got,Yale!",Gossip,Girl,Rundown:,Episode,16,,"Youve,Got,Yale!",January,20,,2009,by,Entertainment,0,Shares,Anytime,Yale,and/or,the,particulars,of,who,legally,is,in,charge,of,Bart,Bass's,company,are,central,to,the,plot,of,a,Gossip,Girl,episode,,you,know,things,are,going,to,get,really,nonsensical,,really,fast.,it,,took,,her,,awhile,,,but,,she,,finally,,did,,it.,,And,,what,,they,,portend,,is,,darker,,than,,you've,,ever,,imagined.,,cwitt,7,years,Good,episode,last,night!,Did,anyone,else,catch,the,scene,where,Chuck,was,at,the,bar,at,the,opera,and,Blair,went,running,by,in,her,orange,dress,behind,him,to,go,find,the,creepy,teacher?,All,he,did,was,glance,over,his,shoulder,and,continue,on,like,Blair,running,by,in,a,bright,orange,dress,happens,everyday.,A,,,quick,,,signature,,,on,,,a,,,legal,,,document,,,,and,,,boom!,,,Power,,,changes,,,hands,,,in,,,an,,,instant.,,,

View,Check,in,DETAILS,Full,Cast,and,Crew,Release,Dates,Official,Sites,Box,Office/Business,Company,Credits,Filming,Locations,Technical,Specs,Literature,STORYLINE,Taglines,Plot,Summary,Synopsis,Plot,Keywords,Parents,Guide,RELATED,ITEMS,NewsDesk,External,Sites,OPINION,Awards,FAQ,User,Reviews,User,Ratings,External,Reviews,Metacritic,Reviews,Message,Board,PHOTO,&,VIDEO,Photo,Gallery,Trailers,and,Videos,DID,YOU,KNOW?,Trivia,Goofs,Crazy,Credits,Quotes,Alternate,Versions,Connections,Soundtracks,Gossip,Girl,(20072012),8.1/10,350,1,user,1,critic,Rate,This,You've,Got,Yale!,TV-14,,42min,,Drama,,Romance,,Episode,aired,19,January,2009,Season,2,,Episode,16,Previous,All,Episodes,(121),Next,Serena,,Blair,,Dan,,and,the,rest,of,the,seniors,try,to,find,out,who,is,worthy,of,an,early,admission,to,Yale.,In,,the,,final,,scene,,I,,actually,,saw,,a,,rage,,in,,Blair,,which,,I,,look,,really,,look,,forward,,to.The,,Chuck,,and,,Lily,,scenes,,were,,okay,,,but,,when,,she,,got,,that,,call,,from,,Rufus,,during,,their,,scheming,,,it,,felt,,as,,though,,it,,was,,just,,placed,,there,,to,,arouse,,that,,rage,,in,,Chuck.Jack,,Bass',,short-lived,,stay,,was,,sort,,of,,expected,,,I,,didn't,,even,,know,,Chuck,,had,,an,,Uncle,,,but,,it,,wasn't,,mentioned,,that,,he,,didn't,,have,,one,,,so,,that,,could,,easily,,be,,possible,,right.,,It,,felt,,as,,though,,the,,writers,,had,,no,,where,,else,,to,,place,,them,,and,,gave,,them,,this,,unimportant,,storyline,,and,,Nate,,back,,his,,money,,without,,any,,sort,,of,,development.Two,,and,,a,,half,,out,,of,,Four,,Stars,,5,,of,,5,,people,,found,,this,,review,,helpful.,,A,lot,of,bad,things,begin,,fights,,flu,season,and,the,worst,thing,of,all.,Serena,also,connects,with,a,young,new,Shakespeare,teacher,,Rachel,Carr,,who,has,no,clue,about,what,is,going,to,happen,when,she,gives,Blair,the,first,'B',grade,in,her,life,,but,Blair,soon,comes,to,learn,that,she,may,have,met,her,match,against,this,latest,addition,to,her,school.,Should,have,built,up,to,it.,who,knows,at,this,point,LOVErickii,7,years,this,episode,was,great,and,make,sme,excited,for,the,next,one,Very HappyD,i,really,don't,see,the,use,of,nate,&,vanessa,they,have,no,real,use,by,breaks,between,drama,,which,is,the,best,part,of,the,show!!!,LOVErickii,7,years,this,episode,was,great,and,make,sme,excited,for,the,next,one,:DDi,really,don't,see,the,use,of,nate,&,vanessa,they,have,no,real,use,by,breaks,between,drama,,which,is,the,best,part,of,the,show!!!,lilkimbo,7,years,Did,anyone,else,find,it,strange,that,the,whole,Blair/Uncle,Jack/New,Year's,Eve,thing,was,never,resolved?,Or,did,I,just,miss,it?,cibele,7,years,I,didn't,like,this,episode.,Error,,,Please,,,try,,,again!,,,Added,,,to,,,Your,,,Check-Ins.,,,

video slideshow maker software free downloadbook 6 of game of thrones release dateholla at me chris brown albumcall from pc to mobile for freetemple run 4 game free downloadfree online movie makers no downloadthe killing season 1 episode 11watch give my head peace onlineused mobile command center for saleapp to broadcast music to radio

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Juin - 01:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Distillerie Index du Forum -> Fréquence Publique -> Poste de transmission Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange